Would you like the fame and glory of creating the next Mensa Canada membership card?
Mensa Canada is holding a Graphic Design Contest, to find a design for the next Mensa Canada membership card.
Design requirements are for a two-sided card, showing the Mensa Canada logo, member name, membership number, and expiry date.
The winner will be announced at the virtual Mensa Canada AGM on July 17th, 2022.
Submit Entries to email@example.com
Deadline date June 20, 2022
Details of rules and format are found below.
Rules and Format
- Competition is open to 2022 Mensa members in good standing (paid up).
- The design is for front and back of a 9cm x 5cm card. Mensa Canada colours of red, black, white and gray are preferred but not required. Pantones are available, as well as a graphic of the official Mensa Canada logo.
- The card must include the following bilingual information:
- la Société Mensa Canada Society
- Membership Number / no. de membre:
- Expiry date / Expiration: YYYY-MM-DD
- Other information can be included but is not required.
- Submit graphic as a .pdf, .jpeg, tiff or something the judges can open.
- Entries must be the sole work of the entrant.
- Entries will be judged on originality, creativity, and artistic quality.
- Decision of the panel of judges is final.
- The winner will be announced July 17, at the 2022 AGM.
- Contest deadline date is June 20, 2022. Send submissions electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting entries for the competition, the entrant accepts all the conditions listed above.